Booking a tour
When booking a tour with ConQuest Adventures Ltd, it would be very helpful if you provide the following information:
Group composition, family, friends, birding club or solo traveler).
When you are booking a private tour and you would like to team up with other clients, would also be helpful.
Your desired time of travel and if possible approximate arrival and departure dates.
Places you wish to visit, bird wish list, if you have heard about a specific place that sound interesting to you and you would like it included in your itinerary (or you can leave this to us and let us design you a brilliant itinerary).
Emphasize your special and particular interests in the
order of precedence (e.g. wildlife, birding and photography)
Special requirements; like any special dietary requirements, any medical conditions that you would like us to be aware of, wheelchair access.
Your contact details, if you provide the above information when making an enquiry or a booking with us, we will be able to get back to you, as soon as possible with suitable responses, itineraries and costing without having to email you again to ask you for more information.
Kindly note that we will try to respond to your enquiry within 48 hours, depending on geographical time zones
Our aim is to deliver a tour which offers you the best chance to see the birds and wildlife that you want to see.
We feel it is important to have fun the process and our tours therefore operate in a relaxed atmosphere
Focus: Birds, Mammals, Photography, Reptiles, Butterflies, Culture, Landscapes
Tour prices are per person, based on double occupancy and include the following unless otherwise noted in itinerary:
• All trip materials, custom bird/wildlife checklist, packing checklist, detailed daily itinerary, recommended reading list and much more
• All services of the leaders and guides
• All accommodations during tour dates
• All transportation upon arrival in destination city
• All entrance fees to sanctuaries, parks and other sites
• All meals are included on most tours, typically from breakfast on the first full day through breakfast on the last full day